The maze of immigration law becomes more difficult over time. The government has hired many thousands of new investigators, adjudicators and judges who are looking at cases more closely than they have ever before.
Alice Yardum-Hunter prides herself on her ability to develop winning cases that set herself apart from her peers. She represents the gamut of clients from extraordinary individuals, corporate employers of foreign professionals and other workers, as well as the foreign born relatives of U.S. citizens and residents. Our practice specializes in:
• Employment-based Temporary Status: B-1, E-1, E-2, H-1B, L-1, O-1, Ps and TN
• Employment-based Permanent Status: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-5, Labor Certification, Labor Condition Applications, Extraordinary, Exceptional Ability, and National Interest Waivers
• Family-based K-1, K-3, Immediate Relatives and those based on Quota, FB-1 through FB-4
• Application preparation for written submission to various federal agencies: DOL, DOS, CIS, ICE, EOIR and CBP
• Appeals and motions of adverse administrative decisions
• Attendance at interviews stateside at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or abroad at U.S. Consulates
• Workplace enforcement advice, employer criminal counsel support, and litigation avoidance
• Removal, Deportation and Exclusion defense
• Expert witness in non-immigration litigation concerning valuation of alien worker lost wages
For more information call
818 609 1953
or click here to email.